I am releasing a new album for Spotify!
Palm Bee has let me know she was very interested three times in a wedding dress or as my wife! The first time it was when I was looking for the girl from my dream that had a tattoo in the same location. When she was watching me on an alt account that called herself married, I had my first dream of her being my wife that night! I was too scared to tell people though because this was while I was in Minnesota and I would not come across Palm Bee until a couple years later so I didn't know who it was. What if she was married to someone while unable to tell people on her stream to get more money? This was what I feared because I knew it was her. She will not want to admit this is real, probably? Until people stop giving her a hard time about me.
She is NOT too young and I just discovered that she was the voice that I heard the most back in 2014 with the World Of Warcraft player then again with my sister as Leslie around 2020. They were warning me around this time. I guess in 2014 it was a box to save me from a rectangle? Incredible! Unlike my last girlfriend, whose voice only came to me for one or maybe two visits, on my left side where she would later always sleep on.
In Vegas she came to me with my older brother that apologized for checking her our. It seemed like we had a family picnic, double dating, or something along those lines? My dad came to me with her while I was in Portland and so has my mom. She is the only voice that has come to me with my family.
I am going to take down this blog and make it more simple but right now, nobody has been contacting me, so I need to make sure that she knows that this happened to us!
I am absolutely convinced that we are married in the future with children so she needs to know about all of this blog right now so that she doesn't make a huge mistake! I have no real proof that she knows.
Amberglen going to Glendale is so funny because of the Walking Dead and what happens when I compare her to Maggie if I were Glen? Like Dragonlance where we want to make sure that we aren't the characters in these fictional stories. How funny that when we picked up my car out of tow, We drove past Glenover Golf course! Because I found a residence to move into.
I saw my daughter recently... she was sticking out her tongue then when I came across these street it made sense as to why.. as if warning me what the neighbor boys might do, a potential "Jackson" found out there somewhere, and the name Laura Court is for being careful of how movies or television might give her ideas!?
I've been hearing her voice come to me when she felt most ugly, old, or fat. She tells me how important it is what I am doing NOW that she will forever use for rekindling our marriage. The word "crest" has meant her valley as a mom. Stark means loyalty because of the game of thrones but it is challenged should we do something dumb like tar.
Pa + ro (headed for certain) + pa (found myself as a father... saw "Madison" with her tongue sticking out).. this street is a dead end so this means that I will never sleep with anyone else for as long as I live! There is proof of this being real and my loyalty found in earlier posts like where I had a dream of myself touring on a cruise ship and I kept walking in on our "fans" arranging "accidents" so that I would enter the room while they were having sex and wanting me to be included. I was very upset in this dream because there was nothing but pizza in the fridge as my friend Dallas came up to me. This didn't make sense when I shared this dream many years ago before I knew that Palm Bee existed but it sure does now! I was upset because I was unable to be with my wife for whatever reason and kept discovering others trying to convince me to let her go. The song that opens for Edward Ka-Spel's "dream logik ii" album was tied to this in the post that I made! I am no longer driving so taking the bus makes sense and so does running since this means saving myself for the air that kissed me on the chest that was Amber.
He has many other helpful songs with advice or warnings for our children such as "the more it changes the more it stays the same" that suggests maybe leaving my pills out somewhere so that I know when the brat that spits then goes away might be tempted to use drugs. The song "The month after" also is tied to this. The scented letters warn of our fans sending us letters. Bills too? Be careful of those working for me. It also warms me of being too paranoid of her so that I am not taking away to be in a padded box found 15 stories high (one would?). I guess the "three starving cats" warn of an obsessed fan to stay away from. Biting means she is pleasuring herself to my content and scratching means she is abusive where I tell her NO. It is warning me not to spend the night somewhere without being prepared she might drug me or come to me while sleeping.
This is carried to a song by Siouxsie called "Slow Dive" where Frente also picks it up... (Her fear of cars if from the experience that I had at Draxle Street in Los Angeles when she came to me before going under the knife while scared she might not come out so we fear an accident might happen or maybe it never will because of being warned?) because we are racing to one another, or at least, are supposed to be, but has she been able to see what she did for us yet? I came up behind her a lot in our dreams all the way into our childhood on both ends just like what will be real with every married couple. In a way she raised me because I was always following the wiser older version of her and I waited for her just a lifetime. She is obviously the one that went through our family pictures together. My older brother knew to say things like "my favorite is Tasha Yarr" because of this.
Neither of us are "for sale" as I know that our value has increased from sharing our story... Maybe heaven (highland" is a habit? According to who? Someone blocking us? No. I have been warned to make sure nobody tempts her to try "Raistlin's marble") We are obviously very sober but maybe not so normal as parents. I had a dream of our son getting into trouble. We caught him at night while we were staying up late so we brought him to the spot in our home that is the worst spot to think so that he would know to doubt himself and understand why the worst sin is pride. See the message from the song "slow dive" in the artwork here found in Frente? This was my favorite song by them... seems to respond to her saying herself for us? The names of the people I was around is filled with warnings too. Or advice, I should say.
The letter "m" found in my name is for our children and the letter "d" is for lending me a hand when it is found in the name Amberglen because the letter "g" is knowing I must travel with pride as if the entire world is watching. This is the difference as the earlier for that is "c" is more discreet.
Amber + g = traveling (with pride) + len (+d = my parents cared about passing along some help for me and how this is done!) ada means what? Cared about what has been passed along.
Recently, she has been coming to me as my wife and mother of my kids. Waking me up to the importance of what I am doing NOW that she will use to make her stronger much later when she feels most ugly or overweight, etc.
I made this for her to apologize and will stop acting like it might not happen to protect myself but I don't want to push her into it. The letter Q is an important ceremony we will have. So is the rock that I am to give her that came from the car handed down to me from my dad's mistress. This rock is tied to her regret from not getting married to him and their being more open than she wanted to be.
My new album will be called "go forth and use a dish in"... and it will be the best one BY FAR that I have released!! Very excited to hear the final album completed.
Such a romantic experience this woman has given me! The very first romantic dreams that I vividly remember happened when she was watching my stream on an alt account that called herself married. This was the very first time she let me know she was interested while I made my altar for my next lover to be the perfect lover/husband/father. That night I had an intimate dream of my wife but did not know about Palm Bee until years later when I came across her in San Rafael. I was scared that she was actually married to someone else so I didn't tell anyone. I needed to know who she was and why I had these dreams. So thankful to know that she was merely letting me know that she was interested. This happened around the time that I shared how I was looking for a woman with a tattoo along her arm in the same location.
Since I have told her about this, I came across this:
The plan for "Jim" has been to follow the tradition found in my dad's family that names them all "j" names so that we give them all "m" names for our heaven im Highland wherever we build it! This plan is to mark our family line for the sin of theft so that they do more to make sure it stops happening!
The ultraviolence song by Lana Del Rey was connected to this for warning me about becoming Glen from the Walking Dead because somewhere out there a man may have been tempted? Maybe he wanted to marry her and was watching but never even introduced himself yet? Needed to happen over my dead body? She was right in that it was dumb to be staying out of my car while sharing this like I was. Dangerous thing to do? Especially if she is pretending that she doesn't want me due to investing in her channel and paying real money then people using Facebook or other ways of threatening her or trying to control her.
It is also using our good looks for a easy ride or in a way that takes advantage of others... the plan from our dreams is to encourage one of them to name them all letter "i" names to spell out the name Jim that is the name of my uncle and also means to steal somewhere else.
Our plan where we go to sleep has been to give her temporary tattoos of the child's name when we are ready to have one. So that her Scorpio tattoo becomes a child's name. Very special that I know when she will have the same dreams on her side as this allows me to plan ahead to make sure her experience is extra special! She was very tan in the dream as my wife the first time because our love was for the sun or our children so tan is for them! No Tanis Half-elven bizarre love triangles.
My dad would be "little Jon" if I were to be "Robinhood" which is so special because of what the both of us did while watching cartoons as kids...
His dad would be "big John" and is found in his book.
She was a voice in my head that came to me during schizophrenic attacks since 2014! Among her were "abusive World Of Warcraft" players but only want to share what was positive and learn from this so that it doesn't happen again to another when it comes to listening to abusive voices. She also came to me as "Leslie" back in 2020 or so with me sister. Now it makes more sense why she was with my family often while I was hearing her voice... I just figured out that it was her recently.. wish that I knew before and everything would have been different! I wouldn't have wondered about anyone else. I would have done more to obey her voice from the beginning. She asked me not to email her like I did but just to get a place to live in Portland, then introduce myself at a club or something where I also did not know this, but we likely already met. Passionately kissed but I drank so much that night that I forgot it happened. I cried the next morning because I couldn't remember her name.
Beautiful to be able to look at the map at places like Rogue River since her voice first "proposed" to me while I was in Riverside.
It is so special that she came to me in 2014 since our annual celebration is about using a box to save our partner from a rectangle! All of this is proven so please spare me any hate or doubt. Know that by doubting us you might become one of those abusive voices that came to me but I am confident that by learning the truth, other men will let her go, other women will let me go, and she will be spared the horrible experience that I had when I got off the same drug that she takes today. Hopefully, they never gave her anything more than Ativan because it very likely caused this hellish experience that I had. Her voice was not like the others though. Always kind and loving to me. I was already sharing what happened back in 2014 when it happened and after that. Documented everything.
Thankful for the synchronized help out there found in fictional stories and coming from artists! I should be honest though. They always do it for themselves and might accidentally time things so that one of us is single when they are touring or something? They may confess something along the lines of just wanting me in the same way I have wanted someone married. Not exactly fair to judge them for doing this. I suspect that for her this will happen much more while we are together because her voice has warned me of what will happen when we are making music and how much more people will want us.
I have passed lie detector tests already and will be able to do more of these for the rest of our lives.
My last lover came to me as a voice in my head before we met but it was only for a couple days and only found on my left side which made sense because while together she insisted on always sleeping there. The voice that was Amber's has been there the most as if we have been together the longest in our future? I have had many dreams of our being married with her face right in front of one or she does other things to let me know it is her like wear a soundgarden shirt, touring as respected artists in many dreams where a friend with a name such as "Dallas" appeared to let me know why I wasn't being intimate with my fans, dreams of being intimate while she was pregnant, and of our children! In one of them, he was moving out, and packing his things in a car with a noticeable "white bottom" as if he knew this kind of car would appear in the background of other beautiful women so I would be guilt tripped to think of only his mom on top of being punished by her voice if I think of another. The reason for this was because of her stream showing her in a wedding dress so that I would keep putting all my focus on her and use that video to wait rather than find another.
How special to be able to do things such as read Dragonlance until we die, knowing what the authors did to try and help us, while I work on my own series of novels from what I used to call AmBr Entertainment growing up because it combined Adam Meade with my best friend's name to form the name AmBr. I also found her as a fictional character that I made. I want her to try and figure out which one it is on her own though when I release my stories. Being a writer was why sometimes she goes to bed earlier with certain pajamas to let me know how I may wake her or if she wants to be left alone because I might get in "the zone" that a writer tries to get while working.
This is the start of my fantasy series here:
https://ofaplacecalledcoduq.blogspot.com
I am going to release a roleplaying game along with it that I call Omniverse that it far ahead of its competitors because of the amount of time I spent coming up with the most fun content.
I also want to make a new version of the bible that sends a more positive echo and is easier to follow without embarrassing the readers as much. What is currently written is very incomplete and out of date. The Christians obviously missed many of the lessons or misunderstood what it said. An example might be, "a snake was seen eating an egg so they knew it was safe" rather than "the snake told them to eat the egg"? Could use addition.
The goth scene has already lost money over this. A LOT of money!! Especially if they were dumb enough to try and stop us from meeting while promoting what was trying to help us. I promise that there may be more than one "giant tree looming over the city of Portland" and putting down others is not a way to win or using what "you know" while remaining ignorant to cut off someone using Facebook, not willing to give the time to find the truth, and insisting whatever prevents admitting they messed up by assuming what I would have at first if I came across another person making many of the claims that I made. They are supposed to doubt what is supposed to be impossible to witness.
My guess is that in the future, or maybe right now, she has setup an altar like mine and our prayers are connecting us! Maybe a picture of my cat is found there? The one that she was visiting while asleep? Sometimes, she is an elderly woman. Never has she asked me not to do it and to give her the best experience that I possibly can.
I think it is wise to make a guide for couples to be able to recreate our experience. Something as simple as figuring out WHEN your partner is going to have a romantic dream on the other end is a very big deal! Because of what could be done for this person while awake too!
I was behind her in the very first dream of being married to her the night that she was watching me on an alt account while calling herself married. See her ready eyes? "Crazy entrance, oh my God!" Is what she says while in her wedding dress during the part that I used the most for saving myself. This was why our son was packing a car with a unique "white bottom" in one of the dreams as if he knew it would appear in the background while coming across other women so that I would only think of his mom and save myself so I have. She posted herself in black on the Day Of Dreams to show that it was her that came to me that night when I learned about the black robes meaning "poly" and she was most tan in this dream to teach me to stay away from being Tan+is Half-elven. He loved more than one. Warns of Mormons wanting this because I was raised next door to a Mormon family with elf ears. In this video she posted on this day she gestures "no to other girls" while dancing with her friend. She married her "chat" during that stream because of how awkward it was when I shared with the public what happened to me.
I just heard her voice tell me that she is turning 25!
Ouch. Didn't I say that I thought she was 22 and that was too young when I first came across her? Would her "soul" lie to me so I would go through this until I accepted it? I will understand if she gives me back the rock. That is still too evil not to let her know she came to me in dreams while pregnant we were intimate and I had also had dreams of OUR kids. Would this be why she was kicked off of tinder? For lying about her age? How could we not meet each other after going through this? That really hurts. I was just trying to get aroused and felt like the only way was to see her in my mind without makeup on in the morning. Her voice in my head kept asking me to marry her because of this. She has come to me as an old woman so maybe this is wrong. How would I know? That would mean we probably haven't met but when she called herself married on her alt account I had a dream that she was my wife that night. I didn't even know her main account was Palm Bee and never saw it for another two years after this happened.
I've been playing bristles the Atari 800 game lately on my stream while she has been coming to my head with a "candy cane" promise... like my last girl that I was with, letting me know how she was different than my last girlfriend.. what she likes and how she wants to be treated that is different from the last one.
When her voice came to me it was around the time that I first saw her in a Christmas outfit and blue hAIR when her voice came seemingly from my right mirror on a wood floor then dominated me with so much emotion I actually wet myself suddenly from being aroused. It was like a ghost walked over to me and I felt it.
If she is actually 24 right now?
If she used MySpace she would have come across me probably and this would be true with Facebook too, even as a little girl, if she was simply wanting to browse other people.
2014 (13 her voice was coming to me with World Of Warcraft players that were yelling at my thoughts but she was very nice and would play with my cat, never said much more than "This!" & "That!" & "Whose that?" that would come from over my right shoulder)
2017 (16 met a girl that looked like her dressed up in a costume in front of Lovecraft that came up to me and started to kiss me when I had more to drink than usual... She looked like she was possibly 30 and if this was her, she had a fake ID)
2018 (17 if it is the same girl she gained a lot of weight and used her friend's place to have somewhere to sleep with me and break us up which could have been a plan if she was on Facebook sharing where my girlfriend was found while watching us stream... she wanted to have some sort of proof to show my girlfriend so that we would break up because I was having romantic dreams of her often, sometimes twice per night, when she came as an old woman sometimes but I was with Kat so I prayed to a red robe to get her off of me since I was not ready.. I left her naked on what was likely her friend's place because we weren't allowed to use the bedding because I had a girlfriend that I told everything that happened so we had a talk later and agreed not to be open like I feared she wanted due to what she said about the best sex scene in a movie being when Keanu Reeves was attacked by "vampire women". I didn't worry enough about what could have been a fake ID! Thankful what happened wouldn't have been illegal on my side but was where she was pushing me too much if this was actually her. She looked like she could pass for 30, easily.. no one would have judged me for what was done there! I know this is real but not really because when she took off he clothes I should have ran out the door rather than call my girlfriend to let her know what was happening like I did. The thought she could be underage didn't cross my mind. She was very developed and I won't believe this was her unless she was much bigger than she usually was. I have focused on the same girl for so long that when I use my memory I could be forgetting who the actual person was.)
2020 (19 her voice was coming to me as "Leslie" with my little sister that called herself my future girlfriend that got locked up with her in Mexico because of my friend that was watching me stream with her that wanted to marry me & move to Mexico that they did not agree with)
2022 (21 an alt account of a young Italian girl called herself married while watching my stream around the time that I said I was looking for a girl with a tattoo in the same location as hers. That night I had my first dream that she was married to me while I learned that the black robes meant "poly" or "open" so she was very tan so that I would be intimate for our sun rather than torn between more than one like Tanis Half-Elven)
2023 (22 I came across her stream and Instagram for the very first time but was very likely already friends with her on Facebook as well as her friend Enemy Charlie but they would have been removed back in 2020 when I was trying to reduce it down to only those I knew outside of Facebook.)
There is absolutely no chance that I have messed around with any under age girl other than what I just mentioned if that is even real, I guess I should have knew someone could have used a fake ID, but we came from a bar! If this was her, the plan did work to break us up because Kat was pissed off enough not to let me know what she was doing without me being around like I did for her. I did tell her that I was leaving though and she was supposed to come with me but changed her mind.
Why didn't anyone tell me her age if this is real? They really were trying to help her that much? What she did as a voice in my head while writing this was too romantic to turn down!
I had a fake ID when I was very young. I started to go to a dance club around 13 where it could be done illegally somehow. I was in a band at the time with a girl that lived at a bar with my older brother. I wouldn't have wrote a song about Palm Bee if I knew she was under 26 as someone this much older, of course. By typing that last sentence it sends this awful wave of shame that shouldn't be felt from what we went through together. It is MUCH more difficult to be confident thinking that she is 24 or at least it would have been before I had dreams of our children. I wouldn't have even considered her or put her on my list before that. When she shows herself in her clips bigger than she wants to be, she does something to remind me why I chose her, not because of the dreams of our children or having to pretend in any way but what I experience and feel that has not been found anywhere else.
I came up with a letter Q touch ceremony and have a stone from my dad's mistress to give her that is a promise to leave without communication needed or any fuss. I have never argued in person with anyone. Came close over the rules of a game once and raised my voice three times that I remember. One of them it was concern because she ate a cookie that was left out by a neighbor as I was worried she would do this again and could be raped or something. The license plate found on the car the stone comes from is so spiritual. The lady that picked it had regret from never getting married and having children like she wanted. 660 is for the elements as the stone according to our dreams may be inserted in a pair of high heels or something like that?
I actually will get help now. Stop using my time to make sure that I meet her first before anyone else discovers us as I was worried of what jealous people might do to try and stop us from meeting by putting down the other somehow. Not wanting to be discovered until I reached her... how much of this was being embarrassed of her being younger than me? I deserve to know how old she is and if she knows what she did. It is too messed up to be proving she shared these dreams to others between us if she is going to end up with someone else that is trying not to worry about what she is doing while asleep, especially while pregnant. THAT part right there. It could all be fixed. I just need to know what to do so have been following where our dreams lead us. Where her voice guides me and have done what she asks me to do, like save myself.
There was an account on tinder showing her as age 30 and she has said that 40 was not too old recently before showing my website soon after that... I am starting to wonder if she has been actually younger and too scared to let me know.. would this be why she was kicked off of tinder? I never would have pursued someone like this normally but the total of dreams that I had while thinking she would be contacting me in a week is ridiculous and helped me remember a lot more all the way into my childhood. Honestly, it will be extremely helpful for other couples because the experience was so beautiful. If I put my focus on another, my guess is that I would start finding her. This is kind of scary though. Maybe it is from saving myself for her so long though? How would I be able to find a girl version of what I did or want to do? That is what I need. To find someone to do this back to me and she is out there somewhere.
If she does not let me know not to, I would like to obey her voice and release her song on my compilation. I have been trying to get a response for this request for a very long time. I did hear her share on her stream that she was going to work with someone to make music. I did offer to pay her for a sample. Of course, I will pay her whatever this song makes. I have my rock promise and the letter Q for sending her off was what I came up with so nothing could go wrong and she is control. Can't be "too clingy" with my rock promise. What would she possibly have to worry about? I would rather hear these concerns in person like a normal person. She can cure my schizophrenia at this point? I really have not been hearing voices but have been without people. It is more like just measuring my imagination compared to hearing voices. I have had actual schizophrenic attacks. What I am sharing should not be put in the same category. I might have a real attack if I put my focus on another woman but how would it last? Will my next girlfriend have to put up with my having romantic dreams of Palm Bee like my last one? That happened so many years before I even knew she existed.






Comments
Post a Comment